The Dallas Alumnae Reference Team works hard processing over 400 references each year for Tri Delta collegiate chapters across the country. Thank you for your help in following the new instructions for digital packets this year and for adhering to the May 1 deadline. If you have questions, please email Kristie Staffieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Get from the potential new member in digital format
- High school transcript (unofficial mid year )
- Copy of SAT or ACT scores
- 2-3 pictures
2) Obtain Reference form
- To obtain a reference form click here. Download this form as a PDF before you start to type on it. Then save completed form. You can also print the form and hand write the reference and then scan upon completing.
3) Complete Reference Packet.
- 1 Completed Reference Form – do NOT put “see attached” on reference form. Chapters want info on the form.
- 2–3 pictures
- 1 Resume
- 1 High School Transcript (If upperclassman please send college transcript as well)
- 1 Copy of SAT or ACT scores.
- 2 Letters of Support from Tri Delta alumnae. (LOS writers should email to you prior to submission of packet) Optional for some schools.
4) Create email to send to email@example.com Make sure you have all components so only ONE email will be sent for each potential new member.
- In subject line please put potential new member name and her university
- Add as attachments: all items in step 3.
*You may also complete a reference through tridelta.org. You will be redirected to the national website. Log in, click alumnae, and then write a reference. Please fill out the form filling in all areas (do not put see resume). You will upload a picture and resume for your potential new member. Once you hit submit, you will get an email confirmation. PLEASE email that confirmation along with items in step 3 (pictures, resume, transcript, test scores, letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: The University of Texas at Austin, Texas A&M University, SMU and TCU have requested the format outlined in steps 1-3 above (NOT the tridelta.org submission). AT THE REQUEST OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AND TEXAS A&M, LETTERS OF SUPPORT ARE NOT NEEDED